To do this, all you need to do is download a data file from your LinkedIn account, upload it to our site and we’ll take care of the rest!
To find the file, just follow these easy steps:
1. Open your LinkedIn Data Export page
2. Download your data from LinkedIn:
- Select "The Works"
- Press "Request Archive"
3. LinkedIn will pack everything nicely into Zip file but it can take few minutes to do that
4. Check your email for download link
5. Drag downloaded zip to our site or press Upload
To do this, you’ll need to be logged in at WorkChain.io and on the “Network” page at the following link:
Simply click “Import from LinkedIn” and follow the steps!
You can also import your Google Contacts if you wish.
After the upload is complete, you’ll be able to automatically add your network and fill in your workID profile.