Branding Guidelines - Video and Graphics Content
- Please add the WorkChain.io logo to any graphic content submissions.
- On the dark/contrast background always use the full white version of the logo.
- On a bright/light background, you can use three different color variations, concrete, accent Blue or black Coal, depending on the content. That’s up to you and your preference!
- Trimmed version of the WorkChain.io logo can be used when there’s a need to showcase the brand in cases such as; diagrams, illustrations etc.
- We’re using outlined, single colored, material-like icons on all of our products. When creating illustrations or icons, make sure not to over-detail them. Keep it simple and always use ONE style throughout the graphic. You should be able to obtain a general feel of our style by looking at our new website and workID/workPAY pages and the app as well (after login).
- Suggestion for what you shouldn’t do: Don’t apply shadow directly on top of the icon, use glow/skeuomorphic effects, gradient/multiple colors on a single icon/graphic or use a mix of styles on the same graphic.
- We accept social media graphics in Twitter, Instagram and Facebook sizes (ideally all 3)! For infographics, please feel free to use your discretion and reference popular infographics for ideas.
- On a dark/contract background, always use the white version of our logo
- On a bright background, feel free to choose from amongst concrete, accent blue or black coal colored logos.